Vandaag kwam InDesign versie 17.1 beschikbaar.
Een update waarin behoorlijk vervelende bugs zijn opgelost. Zo snel mogelijk installeren deze update!
Stability and Performance
- InDesign crashes on loading CEP plugins.
- InDesign 2022 crashes on launch or while quitting in some cases.
- InDesign takes a long time to open some documents with extra file metadata.
- [macOS Only] Table performance slows down when the Application Frame is enabled.
- Incorrect rendering of glyphs of variable fonts when exported to PDF.
- Colors in the printed document are slightly different than in Acrobat when PDF exported from InDesign had DeviceN color settings set to Lab.
- Few icons in the Links panel are of low contrast.
- InDesign 2022 is not selecting the correct PNG for Display Resolution.
- [mac OS only] Resizing/Truncation issues with Object Layer Options dialog.
- [macOS only] Fill & Stroke panels are truncated at Large UI Scaling.
- Removal of Ai and Ps icons from Keyboard Shortcuts dialog in InCopy.
- Improved appearance of icons, adornments, and readouts.
- Rollover icons are not shown when the rollover icon is different from the base icon.
- [macOS only] Text in Story Editor overlaps while scrolling down using the scroll bar.
SDK and Scripting Support
- InDesign hangs due to an issue with SDK resulting in a loop condition.
- Compilation errors after updating to MS Visual Studio 2019 to 16.10.2
- Changes to SVG Icon documentation in the SDK.
Core feature and workflow
- [macOS only] Unable to rename Object states in the Object States panel.
- [macOS only] Text sometimes disappears while typing or editing.
- Text flow is inappropriate and pages are skipped randomly.
- In-App Message shows incorrect count for Type 1 Fonts.
- Delay in applying the "rvrn" OpenType feature for Variable fonts.
- Incorrect text selection for J variable font Tazugane.
- InDesign shows duplicate color profiles after placing CMYK images.
- [masOS Only] Redrawing issues in InDesign while placing the PDF or RTF file in CPU Mode.
- Share for Review links are not accessible for some users.
- Tools and commands stop responding to user inputs after interacting with messages shown in the application.
- Update Link in Share for Review does not work the first time it is used.
- Creating Share for Review link shows error for some documents.
Improvement to new features
- Tracking values in the "Extract from" Image dialog are now expressed as "Thousandths of an em" instead of decimals.
- Screen glitches appear on doing certain operations on hi-res monitors.
- Screen glitches appear while using the Gap tool.
- Pixelated/Blurry appearance of text in some menu entries.
- Resizing issues with the Media panel.